We are currently looking to hire a Compensations & Benefits Assistant Manager/Manager, and report directly to the Group Director, HR that based in Singapore. This is a 1-year contractual role, open to candidates to be based in either Malaysia (Shah Alam, Selangor) or Singapore office.
The incumbent is responsible for the Group Total Rewards Management, design & implementation of an effective reward strategy to support business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging the best talents and driving a high-performance culture. This is a sole contributor role and partners with the stakeholders in various countries to deliver results.
The incumbent should ideally have a hands-on working knowledge of salary review / bonus exercise, the willingness to be hands-on and comfortable working with Excel spreadsheets
- Lead and prepare annual manpower budget exercise
Analyse Monthly Manpower Costs Budget vs Actual Variance
- Lead the annual performance management and goal management exercise. This includes Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) monitoring and follow ups.
- Drive Performance Culture, manage Group Performance Management Exercise, continuously improve on the processes, create awareness (training & communication)
- Manage C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, etc.
- Participate in various remuneration/benefits surveys such as Mercer TRS, conduct benchmarking exercise to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that benefit programs are current, competitive, keep abreast with the market best practices and in compliance with legal requirements
- Review and update salary structures
- Review and update Employee Handbook, HR policies and procedures/SOPs
- Conduct Job Analysis & Evaluation for Job grade alignment
- Salary proposals for recruitment, provide technical support & education to HR Business Partner
- Responsible for HR monthly dashboard preparation
- Provide support in other areas and ad hoc projects as and when required
Requirement & Skills:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of HRM experience, min. 3 years of solid experience specializing in total rewards/C&B portfolio.
- Advantage for candidates who come from FMCG/Food & Beverages sector
- Familiar with Success Factor – Performance Management system
- Ability to communicate to various levels of the organization (verbally and written)
- Ability to build strong, credible relationships within all levels of the organization
- Willing to be hands-on and comfortable working with Excel Spreadsheets
- Independent, able to function with minimum supervision
In return, we offer the above industry competitive remuneration and benefits package, a positive career development plan and progression.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of their application status.