• Young and Energetic Team
• Work life balance
• Subsidised monthly parking or shared hostel condo
• Able to read & communicate in Mandarin (export)
- Diploma/Degree Food Science or related courses, min CGPA 3.0
- Min 2 years related experiences or welcome fresh graduate, 2 vacancies.
- Inspection & sorting on incoming raw materials and finished good within required specifications
- Quality check on intermediate and finished output of workers along the production line.
- Monitor stock and packaging materials inventory & quality, place order/GRN and update system.
- Conduct moisture test after drying process, to ensure specifications are met.
- Immediate feedback & action on non-conformities detected in the production process.
- Preparation for export: apply CAIQ stickers, export permit & licence, gov web portal
- Actively monitor & improve Food Safety Management System from time to time.
- Prepare FSS audits: GMP, HACCP, VHM, HALAL and oversea Customs.
- Arrange regular factory premises maintenance such as pest control, fire extignuisher
- Assist Factory Manager to supervise production team on the usage, maintenance and cleaning/sanitation
- Liaise with government body such as MOH, DVS, logistics, suppliers and customers.
- Any other tasks related to Quality Assurance assigned by the Factory Manager.
- Monday – Fridey 8am-5pm, alternate Saturday 8am-1pm
- send resume