- Responsible for prioritizing the safety of operations and maintenance for all utility systems which includes rendering, boiler, cooling plant, compressed air, wastewater treatment and auxiliaries.
- Carry out regular inspections on preventive maintenance (PM) and commissioning protocol for all installation of machineries, fittings and equipment. Ensure that all PM work order programs for production and building equipment and/or assets are carried out on a regular basis.
- Lead, manage and maintain overall plant facilities which includes building, lifting equipment, plumbing, drainage, freezer, cold room, and air conditioning.
- Lead, manage and maintain overall plant utilities which includes water, electricity, natural gas, steam boiler, rendering, chiller and compressed air.
- Perform planning, breakdown analysis, technical drawings and forecast tools required for repair works. Implement appropriate standard operating procedures when an emergency arises.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures in the area of repair and maintenance to support the increase in productivity.
- Work closely with the relevant parties in ensuring daily operations are in order according to the policies and procedures, GMPs, and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for the current and forecast of expenditures in utilities and budget preparation to ensure adequate funds are available.
- Responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, overall development and performance evaluation of engineers and technicians. Develop and implement technical trainings to staffs for constant improvements in the necessary skillset.
- Ensure that the Powerhouse is operated according to the federal, state, and local regulations guidelines. Work closely with the relevant parties to ensure that all services and facilities and equipment comply with the regulations required.
- Ensure that all contracted services meet the specified results, carry out inspection on work performed and recommend for corrective actions when necessary.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.