- Prepares and handling PR, PO, Invoices, LOA and project costing compilations.
- Responsible for projects paper documents, ensuring all the documents are accurately billed and processed on time.
- Prepare Projects site work documents and coordinate with contractors and suppliers on the workers name list, permit submission and status update.
- To coordinate with project team members all projects related progress and documentation.
- Perform departmental general clerical duties, well keep all projects documents and up to date.
- A Diploma/Degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in project administration.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
- Able to assist Project Team to prepare site work schedule / project working templates.
- With working experience in construction/ architecture / interior design industries with be an added advantage.