- Plan and schedule for batching and extruding to meet daily target and adhere to the approved formulation.
- Monitor closely on daily sales and balance stock and make changes to quantity when necessary.
- Coordinate with packing department on allocation of appropriate packing bins.
- Plan and monitor production and operation of pallet mill to optimize allocated power supply.
- Calculate and ensure the raw material intake programme is in accordance with the batching and production planning schedule and adheres to the formulation.
- Conduct periodic checks during the grinding phase to ensure raw materials are processed according to the formulation.
- Identify and implement alternative measures within SOP to overcome unexpected breakdowns to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Plan and schedule for premixes preparation for production based on production planning adhering to approved premix formulation.
- Verify the formulation in the formula sheet and ensure the right formula is used for the right production plan.
- Diligently and accurately record and monitor all production reports in order to achieve timely and useful production data.
- Ensure finished products are transferred to appropriate receiving bin and optimum arrangements for packing operations.
- Plan packing schedule according to FIFO method and coordinate and communicate the packing operational activities with appropriate parties.
- Perform routine measures for preventive maintenance such as calibration etc. to ensure equipment are in good working order.
- Adhere to good housekeeping procedures and comply with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures during the production process.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement based on current performance data.
- Perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the Management from time to time.