We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior/Specialist Vision System Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in computer vision, image processing, and machine learning, and will be responsible for designing and developing advanced vision systems for our clients.
You will be playing a role to handle projects that are assigned by department head which includes the following activities :
- Design, develop and maintain computer vision algorithms and software for image analysis, object detection, and tracking.
- Work with a team of engineers to design and implement vision systems for real-world applications.
- Optimize vision algorithms for performance and accuracy on embedded platforms.
- Research and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in computer vision and machine learning.
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate vision systems into larger projects.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations to clients.
- Document and maintain project records, including design documents and test results.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelors degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a computer vision or image processing role.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and Python.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Detectron, TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Experience with Halcon and other computer vision libraries.
- Experience with embedded systems and real-time processing.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Experience with hardware interfacing is a plus.