- Promote & sell Company’s existing products and introduce new products to the market.
- Suggest system improvements to achieve Company’s marketing goals.
- Responsible for maintaining existing partnerships and establishing new business opportunities to maximize sales results.
- Formulate and drive digital media strategies i.e. marketing, company branding, digital marketing, advertisements, public relations and CSR.
- Identify market trends & develop marketing opportunities through trade shows and conferences in local and international settings.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis on client requirements with tailor-made pricing structure/deals.
- Prepare business proposals which includes creating technical presentations to potential clients or partners.
- Prepare quotation, negotiate commercial terms, contracts and close deals.
- Collaborate with Project Management Team, Engineering and Technical team members in planning and executing sales projects.
- Offer and analyze cost & sales for after-sales support services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business courses.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in Sales & Marketing function, preferably in Automation, Semiconductor, Electronics, Manufacturing or Product Development industry.
- Good communication skills in both written and oral to translate team ideas into proposals to customers.
- A target driven, sales-oriented, has ability to define and achieve defined business target for new customers and new market segment cultivation.
- Self-motivated individual with open mindset and able to transform crisis into opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, attitude, leadership, teamwork, planning, time management and organizational skills.