RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- May involve minimum supervision of a small team.
- To liaise with the forwarder on shipment pick-up and deliveries.
- To handle the company’s shipments export/import.
- To prepare the shipment’s documents (Delivery Order / Packing List /Commercial Invoices).
- To prepare and apply the custom’s approval for shipment exemption (import/export).
- To coordinate the custom correspondence.
- Minimum SPM, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Degree in any field is preferred.
- At least 3 year working in logistic and LMW custom rules and regulation is preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English and converse well in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong computer application skills in MS Office i.e. Excel and Word.
- Resourceful, possess good negotiation skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive attitude, strong analytical/structural skills.