Capital Dynamics aspires to be the alternative global investment adviser with an Asian perspective.
The Creative Media Producer will be a key member in bringing Capital Dynamics closer to achieving its global dream. The successful applicant will lead the creative design and media production process, from pre-production to post-production stages, so as to conceptualize and create professional media communications aimed to educate, inspire and engage internal and external stakeholders.
Confident and passionate fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
As the Creative Media Producer, you will provide consultation and recommendations to senior management on the use of creative media to meet business objectives. Your responsibilities will cover all areas in video and interactive media production and multimedia support, including:
- Providing project direction, project planning, defining project milestones and deliverables, monitoring project timelines, budgeting, assigning and managing resources, etc.
- Reading, researching, and assessing ideas and finished scripts. Assisting in script writing and storyboarding if necessary.
- Planning, supervising and facilitating studio and field-based video production including camera operation, editing, set and lighting design and audio production.
Organising video shooting schedule including identifying suitable locations, equipment and crew management.
- Providing a variety of video products and formats for broadcasting, web casting, video streaming, etc.
Providing insight and support for strategically maximizing video posts on interactive / social media platforms.
- Media production support for the Marketing and Communications department, such as the production of video news releases to support media relations efforts.
- Photography and videography for company events.
- Holding regular meetings with the director to discuss characters and scenes;
- Arrange findings for each project.
- Acting as a sounding board for the director;
- Hiring key staff, including a director and a crew to shoot films or videos;
- Controlling budget and allocating resources;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Creative input and the level of decision making varies. Essentially team leader, a Creative Media Producer is supported by Production Assistant, Coordinators and Managers.
- The Creative Media Producer must possess a combination of immense creativity, excellence communications skills with sound technical knowledge.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Media Arts, Communications, Broadcast Journalism, Film/Television Production or other related fields.
- Ability to create interactive media in various platforms such as on Web and Flash.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Candidates with strong Computer Science or IT background would have an added advantage.