RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Shadowing members of HR Department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting in all HR function.
- Assisting HR member in planning any Company’s event.
- Assisting for ad hoc tasks/project assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office (word, excel & power point)
- Preferred skill(s): Good communication, interpersonal skills, endless drive to learn.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin