- Hold a degree in accounting and finance and/or professional qualification like ACCA or its equivalent.
- Familiar with accounting software such as Autocount, SQL, UBS, Million. Knowledge of spreadsheets and database software.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with people.
- Demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to travel to clients’ premises when necessary.
- Enthusiastic in learning.
- Attention to details.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Prepare, compile and record clients’ assets, liabilities, incomes and expenses account entries according to verified documents.
- Review account entries and analyse financial information.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Update and finalise clients’ management/financial accounts
- Update clients on all relevant submission before due date such as audit, tax submission, SST submission and etc.
- Plan schedule and timetable to complete tasks assigned and to meet all submission deadlines.