The job holder will be involved in ensuring the effective implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (“ABAC”), Corruption Risk Management (“CRM”), and other compliance policies and procedures. The job contributes towards a compliant WTCH Group which minimizes the risk of business and operation disruptions, losses, and penalties arising from non-compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Constantly abreast with the latest development of the relevant laws, regulations, trends, techniques, and measures.
- Raise awareness of the Group’s personnel and connected parties by providing training.
- Draft and/or review the policies and procedures to set the Group’s standards and requirements; and guide the business units and support functions in respect of AML, ABAC, CRM, and other compliance matters.
- Provide timely and quality advice to business units and support functions.
- Guide, review, and/or deliberate risk management and compliance matters.
- Monitor the implementation and compliance of relevant policies and procedures.
- Report to the management on the status and effectiveness of the implementation of the relevant policies and procedures to management; and report to the regulator/ authority in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Act as a compliance officer of the companies within the Group.
- Degree holder in legal, accounting, finance, auditing, risk management, or other related business management field. Certification in AML, compliance, and/or integrity is an added advantage.
- 4-6 years of working experience with a minimum of two years in AML. Working experience in the field of compliance, integrity, auditing, and risk management is an added advantage
- Necessary knowledge and expertise in AML to effectively discharge his or her role as an AML compliance officer.
- Good report writing and computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Strong experience with business data analytics software and risk management tools/ systems would be.