FRESH GRADS AND INTERN WELCOME TO APPLY
· Deploy enterprise/campus network service at customer premise according to design document including but not limited to Core Switch, Aggregation Switch, Access Switch, Firewall, Router, Wireless AP, Wireless Controller, Network Access Control using 802.1x etc.
· Prepare UAT document and conduct UAT
· Prepare an As-built document upon completion of project
· Maintaining and administering client network equipments.
· Create and Update ticketing system
· Providing technical support to customers through remote and on-site troubleshooting on network products.
· Support equipment health check service for software and hardware inspection if required by maintenance or professional service team.
· Work out of office hours if needed.
· Good Knowledge of basic network infrastructure protocols like IP address, ICMP, STP, VLAN, Static Route, HTTP, Telnet , DNS etc.
· Have at least lab/training experience on hands-on of network equipment
· Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
· Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
· Required Degree/Diploma in Computer Engineering or IT related background or equivalent (HCIE/HCIP/HCIA certificate holder are preferable).