- 13-month bonus
- Young, energetic, and supportive team!
- Diversified and inclusive culture, integrity, and high performance
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) will be responding to customer requests, managing concerns, and providing specific information based on the enquiries received via inbound phone call and email channels.
- Support customers to place online orders with the client.
- Provide timely support to customers through available communication channels (inbound phone calls and email).
- Identify and escalate priority issues through appropriate channels as and when necessary.
- Pro-actively support customers to mitigate the risk of damage to the client’s brand and customer loyalty.
- Language allowance
- 13th Month bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Medical insurance ，dental & optical allowance
- Attractive training and promotion
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least Diploma or equivalent in any discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferable to have 6-month working experience in customer support or any industry.
- Candidate must have B2 level English proficiency+ Mandarin in terms of verbal, written & comprehension
- Candidate must be willing to work in Penang
**Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted**
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.