- To perform graphic related tasks and projects as and when assigned.
- Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designers.
- Product video and corporate video recording and editing.
- Assist to complete project from conceptualization to final video.
- Execute motion graphics and video editing.
- Conceptualize and create storyboard for product and corporate video.
- Must be willing to coordinate with the marketing team to design promotional banners and slogans which will be integrated into the larger marketing campaign.
- Design website images, product image and banners.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Perform and execute any other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Multimedia, Graphic Design, or any related field.
- Adobe Premier, After Effects & knowledge in video shooting including usage of equipment and basic skill of camera angle and techniques.
- Knowledge about Basic Animation Skill, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Software & Audio Music Software.
- Complete tasks in a timely basis.
- Creative thinking and open minded.
- Discipline, independent and show initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills with colleagues and supervisors.
If you are interested in an internship with our company, we encourage you to submit your resume and academic transcript, alongside other relevant documents and work samples.