- WORKING HOURS: ; ; 1.30pm (Sat)
- BASIC RM 2,000 to RM 2,500 per month (plus Overtime)
- Office near MRT Kajang
- Competitive benefit and salary package
- Positive working environment
- Super Clean, Peaceful & Comfortable indoor full aircons production facilities
- To coordinate the compliance & documentation of Quality Management system in accordance with GMP, VHM, HALAL and HACCP.
- To supervises and coordinate the activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming material and outgoing process.
- To ensure adherence to company quality standard and customer specification.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Manufacturing/Production/Operations or equivalent.
- Overseas market business fast growing, need mandarin speaking QC executives to support communication with China customers.
- Willing to work longer hours when necessary, under pressure and high initiative.
- Reliable and a good team player.