- Deliver projects in accordance with Project and Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Deliver projects using a variety of different methodologies, depending on the type of project.
- Successfully manage and deliver a number of projects in a E-Commerce business.
- Liaise with functional business groups in order to scope project requirements and ensure best practice is adopted and inter-dependencies are recognized/optimized.
- Manage business projects to agreed time/cost/deliverable targets.
- Ensure business and IT sign off at each stage of the project.
- Ensure compliance is adhered to against legal, regulatory, policy and best practice requirements within any given project.
- Ensure that full requirements gathering and analysis is completed where appropriate, and traceability is maintained throughout the SDLC.
- Work closely with Testing Services to ensure that projects/work requests are adequately tested (UAT) prior to release.
- Control the storage and access of documented business processes relating to any given project and its implementation in accordance with IT and SD Guidelines.
- Ensure the smooth transition of projects from development to support.
- Ensure that all projects comply with internal and external policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a central repository of documented business processes for use in any future project activities.
- Produce and maintain MS Project plans.
- Management of any project related Risks, Issues and Change Requests.
- Open for Local Malaysians only.
- Experience of being involved in complex projects or change program.
- Strong user service orientation and user facing skills.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in verbal, written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, ever changing work environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience handling shoplifty.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive outlook, ensuring that we deploy a “can do” attitude to clients and colleagues, treating everyone with respect.
- General business awareness: empathizing with the priorities and needs of a range of functional business groups. Understanding the subtleties and constraints they work under and tailoring our response to them.
- Experience with supplier management.
- E-Commerce knowledge.
- Knowledge or experience of software solutions for E-Commerce.
- Strong presentation skills
Skills / Behaviors
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage own workload with minimal supervision.
- Project office skills and organizational skills.
- Skilled in the use MS Office including Microsoft Project, SharePoint and Vision.
- Ability to work on a multitude of projects at a given time.