- Designing visual elements such as logos, brochures, posters, product labels, or packaging materials for products or services
- Produce library newsletters, which include the layout of graphics, photographs, text, and mailing.
- Create e-newsletters highlighting current programs.
- Produce ideas and concepts for website graphics and other graphics and artwork.
- Assist with social media/website/blogs as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Graphic design knowledge in Illustrator or Photoshop is a MUST, and other editing tools will be an added advantage.
- Creative, self-motivated, responsible, and able to meet tight deadlines.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.